Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm still here and I haven't forgotten about my lil' blog!! I've just been really busy! I made a trip to Disney World and to see my wonderful boyfriend. Then I went to a Photography conference in Dallas for a few days. In between all that I had a fabulous bridal shoot at my grandma's house which was a perfect location for the bride and her dress which just happened to match the wallpaper! After that I was hit by a drunk driver (I'm OK! Car isn't!). Had a week to regroup after all of that and I had a wonderful wedding to shoot yesterday with my friend Mary. I can't wait to get those photos edited. If that isn't enough, I have a trip to Arizona for a ceramics conference next week. Hopefully after that, things will slow down.

Just a teaser, this is where the bridal session was, but I have to wait until the end of the month to post photos from that. Check back for some wedding shots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment