Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A little over a week ago I had the opportunity to meet Jennifer and Evan on their wedding day! They are such a gorgeous cute couple and really shine when they are together! They day went really well even with the bright midday sun and high winds we were still able to get some great photos!

I absolutely love to shoot weddings! All the smiles and happy faces, even with any stress, it's always great to see the bride and groom just enjoy each other. Plus it really is great to meet the entire family and all the friends and enjoy such an important day with some really great people.

My friend Mary helped shoot this wedding, and we had a blast! So if you are looking for two photographers for you wedding, just send me and message and we will definately work something out.

Now on to the photos!









They did a "First look" which I highly recommend, it just makes the day go so much smoother! And it's just about the only time you get to spend along with your love the day of your wedding. I LOVE how cute they are! The nose smushing makes me smile everytime! :D



They braved the wind and hot sun for a few photos together.









Just before the reception they did a little dancing in the middle of the street! I guess technically this was the first dance.



On to the reception at the Harrison building.







Jenn's mom took over for her dad so they could have a father daughter dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment