Monday, January 25, 2010

Wow, I haven't blogged since August! I have a lot to catch up on and I plan to do so over the next few days. But first I'll explain where I've been the past few months! I've been at school, got engaged and then he deployed, put together my senior exhibition, graduated, spent time with family and friends, took some much needed time off, and shot a few weddings in the mix! It's been a really busy time for me lately and now it's starting to slow down.

So, here's what's coming up on the blog soon:

Nalisha and Noral
Susan and Henry
Rick and Shea
Lisa and John (second shot for Meegan Weaver Photography)
Engagemend and the Military
Jessica (maternity)
Janssen and Craig (second shot for Meegan Weaver Photography)
B.F.A. Senior Exhibition
Graduation (and they all rejoice!)
Family
Sydney and Aaron (second shot for Erica M Photography)

So, in that order, that is what will be showing up in the next few days! I haven't been all that busy with photography, but I have had the wonderful opportunity to shoot with two fabulous Wichita Falls photographers recently and I don't have much on my schedule since I am taking some more time off to get things in order and to plan my wedding!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a photo of Seth and his mouse in Qatar in the meanwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment